091408 Used Saturn For Sale (Wind Disaster)

Anyone in the market for a lowrider crop-top Saturn SL2?
.
.
.
.
Here's a little video of the wind Sunday while Terri and I were out killing time until the power was back on
(before we found out disaster had happened).

.

.

.

Click here for a slide show of that day complete with the destruction photos.

.

.

.

Some of my favorite interchanges of this experience have been:

#1. Me: The tree knocked the pole down and all of the power lines off of several houses on the street.

Duke Energy: Where is the tree now?

Me: On my car! (Laughing)

#2. Info: This driveway is across the street from mine.

Neighbor: My name is Rod and I live in that house (points), what are you doing parking in the driveway of my neighbors who are on vacation?!?

Me: Well, it's real hard to get under that tree to park right now.

#3. Billing Software Support: Hi Nicholas can you do a remote support so we can see your desktop?

Me: Nope. There's a list of reasons why I cannot do that. Would you like to hear some of them?

(Sound of a chainsaw ripping in the background 2 feet away)

Billing Support: Are they cutting down trees over there?

Me: No, I am.

No comments: