NERO CINCINNATI

Speaking of HOT! Another steamy sweltering shoot this week was one of my favorite freak shows, NERO Cincinnati!

Every few months hundreds of people from all over the eastern US to form a collective unscripted play that lasts for a week and is seriously intense!


This week-long quasi-play was particularly lively!

There were some pretty elaborate and awesome costumes too. This fellow drove 14 hours from Florida to attend!

Slingshot to the eye!


One of the battle I was allowed to witness :)

I have to stay back, because the fighting is pretty intense and I have no need to get a camera slapped out of my hands with a stick. :)


This fellow has fallen or been thrown (more likely) off the castle.

Check out NERO CINCINNATI here:

http://www.nerocincinnati.com/

It is an amazing event for sure. I talked to a half tiger, half priest for 20 min. Where else can you do that?

Still aren't convinced?

Check out last time!

Or the time before that.


PARTICIPANTS! CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE PORTRAITS!


No comments: