Adventure Shoot! With Faith, Kia, Adam, & G!


I love to explore! So when local photographer Faith Puckett wanted to get together to go on an adventure, I was all in! 
Ever since the Ceasar's Creek shoot with some of my other friends I really wanted to work with  Kia again, so I called her right up (actually facebook as it is now) and luckily she agreed!
 Kia is super cool and very interesting! This time she brought her boyfriend and photographer G along who runs 2Sick4You Photography.
We started out on the waterfront  of the Ohio river (this was originally supposed to be a waterfall or water shoot but the weather changed:) and ended up at a secret place Faith knew with an abandoned paddle boat!
 So off we went to explore!
 This is a scene you don't see every day! I was totally sure we were going to get arrested, but no! "The Man" showed up as we were packing everything up! Haha! Sucker!
 One of the areas that was really amazing was the engine room so we took a few in there.
 This handsome gentleman is Adam Delane (model and actor). This guy is awesome! He was Faith's guest for the shoot. I know there aren't as many photos of Adam on the blog here, ladies, but I mainly worked with miss Kia, so you'll have to head over to Adam's website or Forever Faith Photography for more! ;)
This thing was massive, beached, filthy, and leaning! 
 It was awesome!
Adam in a power pose! 
 We even took a few couples shots (sorry G).
Thank you to everyone who helped!

No comments: