Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walk 2015

This year's 8th annual Scott Kelby World Wide Photowalk was a bit hampered by the weather, but amazing none-the-less!
 This year my friends and I took a brisk jaunt through the Cincinnati Zoo capturing a unique perspective for all the world to see!
 These are just the initial downloads from my 6D with the Iphone app!

Menacing!
 The overcast light turned out to be fun to work with, even though it was chilly.
I formally met some really brilliant nature photographers that pointed out plants cool bugs like!
 And my darling Vivian was there with her camera clicking away with her little camera.
 

And the beautiful Kat was sporting a lovely new pink polka-dot umbrella.
I spent a fair amount of time in the animal "houses."
 
 Still a great experience!
Afterwards a select group headed to Skyline chili.


No comments: